classytart: (brand black)
[personal profile] classytart


I love that man. Watch this. It's smiley.

Then go for a walk. I'm about to.

Date: 2014-05-18 04:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yummydeb.livejournal.com
Hee! It IS smiley! I've already had a walk despite a definitely un-sunny day. I hope you enjoyed yours!

Date: 2014-05-18 04:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] classytart.livejournal.com
Not sunny here either, but it is warm and dry and I enjoyed my walk.

Date: 2014-05-18 04:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pasticcio.livejournal.com
Great stuff! I <3 Bert .. that Zachary Levi is cute too .. he can walk with me anytime :)

Date: 2014-05-18 04:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] classytart.livejournal.com
Cute and tall: how I like them. I bagsied him in Chuck. Learned he could sing in Tangled. :)

Date: 2014-05-18 06:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] snugglebum271.livejournal.com
I went for a lovely walk in the sun around the hills. Beautiful birds singing and blue sky, and loads of happy doggies taking their best friends for walks. It was a good Autumn day.

Date: 2014-05-18 07:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] classytart.livejournal.com
Classic grey sky here, but I walked to Murrayfield Sainsbury's, rather than getting the bus, and feel good for it.

Date: 2014-05-19 04:36 am (UTC)

Date: 2014-05-18 10:01 pm (UTC)
ext_48196: (Fairy)
From: [identity profile] d-violetta.livejournal.com
If that was filmed in New York I think I was in one of the parks yesterday.

Only friday was rainy yesterday and today have been beautiful so I am about to go back out to enjoy the last of the evening sunshine. Parks in New York seem to stay open really late although I think tonight I will be on Time Square.

How was your walk?

Date: 2014-05-18 10:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] classytart.livejournal.com
I think so. It looks familiar to me.

Good! One day of rain is OK. More gets to ruining the holiday.

Good walks. Walked to Sainsbury's at Murrayfield, then later did a big loop round here. Was a very nice evening.

January 2017

S M T W T F S
12 34567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Style Credit

  • Style: Cozy Blanket for Ciel by nornoriel

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 09:51 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios